Simple in design, yet highly effective, is the new floor mounted bracket system to suit the Elements 63QT Fridge Freezer. Installation is completed in just a few basic steps:
- The main brackets are mounted to the tray/floor.
- The standard bolts in the Fridge’s sides are removed and replaced loosely with the new controlled key bolts to allow the Fridge to drop in to place.
- The bolts are then tightened using the supplied security key.
- Installation complete.
- Important Note: Controlled key tool bit must be used to remove and refit the Fridge to the bracket system.
Included in each kit:
- 2 x floor mounted black powder coated brackets
- 4 x controlled key bolts with spacers and washers
- 4 x bolts, nuts & washers for floor mounting (longer bolts may be required depending on mounting surface thickness)