ARB Under Vehicle Protection
The underbody of your 4WD is one of the areas most susceptible to damage when travelling off road. Whilst most factory protection is sufficient for protecting your vehicle from stone damage, a more robust solution is required to provide protection from rocks, stumps and ruts encountered in more challenging terrain.
Vehicle specific, ARB Under Vehicle Protection sets includes protection panels which are directly bolted onto the chassis to provide protection from the ARB bull bar (if fitted) to the transfer case.
ARB differential covers are also available for a range of vehicles, and have been specifically engineered to protect both the differential and the ring and pinion set from off road hazards.
- ARB’s under vehicle protection systems are specifically designed for each vehicle and engineered to provide a shield for vulnerable under body components such as the steering, sump, transmission and transfer case.
- Pressed and folded 3mm laser cut steel provides more strength than folded steel alone and allows optimum strength to weight ratio
- Securely bolted to the vehicle’s chassis providing outstanding structural integrity
- All steel components are zinc plated and powder coated in a silver textured finish
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing.